Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thanks guys!!

You guys are so cute!! Love the suggestions, they are very helpful.

I am going to upload the files to Lulu on Sunday at the latest. That way I will receive it on the 8th giving me enough time to mail it to Beth by the 14th, her anniversary and the last day that I am able to give her a wedding present without causinng bad luck ;) As of now, the book is illustrated, and I am in the process of painting the illustrations with watercolor.

I decided that I am going to send her a fairly straightforward version and keep working on the book as a design piece. I love the ideas for mediums that you guys suggested and I am going to check out the sites.

Hope to have something uploaded by Thursday or Friday.

1 comment:

............................ said...

http://www.theispot.com/search/index.cfm?fuseaction=Stockpreview&StartRow=25